"But Macy, does W have a faith? You know I offered up a mass for him last Sunday; and the kids did too...

"You know when you are a believer, you have to think of the moment of death as being one of the most glorious things. I really do believe he's going to be on the trip of a lifetime. There'll be his Maker, and all his loved ones on the other side waiting for him. I'm almost jealous....

"I did actually see my father five days after his death.... I ran past him, and there he was, and he wasn't suffering anymore. He was at peace just wearing the old brown jacket he used to wear...

"We gave him a fantastic funeral, we had all bits of different faiths, and he was cremated with all sorts of things we thought should be in with him, letters, gosh bits of dog hair....all sorts

Seriously. I am having this conversation at the side of Tesco's cold meats section.

But equally seriously I do love Sparkle - I left Tescos almost jealous of W myself.