This time I are forewarned. I am becoming a veteran bed blocker. This time round, as well as toothpaste and jammies, my overnight bag will contain the following:-
- Tonight's dinner in the form of super nice salad. I have considered a small bottle of chilled wine, but gone with fruit juice...
- DOUGHNUTS. You can never have too many doughnuts in hospital.
- Phone recharger. Because as well as keeping everyone updated, the iPhone is going to have to cope as an all round entertainment centre. I shall be checking blogs as well as doing my online sudoku y'know. Luckily every hospital bed comes well supplied with sockets.
- Trash magazines. Because at some point my brain will be mulch, and Cheryl Cole's life will suddenly appear more interesting than mine.
- Perfume. Because hospitals (and the commode which seems to be permanently parked at the bed next to mine) stink. I have sufficient stocks of Bergamot and Lime to spray liberally
Back soon, with or without stent...